EMPLOYER: Yaser UK
POSITION: SEO Accounts Manager
LOCATION: Chingford, London.
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
Welcome to Yaser UK! We are a digital marketing agency specialising in SEO for clients mostly in Fintech and Financial services, as well as Retail, Healthcare and Property industries.
We do marketing with a human approach to help our clients succeed - we are not a faceless agency. We also pride ourselves in striving for results and working hard to make our clients happy.
Yaser UK’s team is growing fast and we’re now looking for an enthusiastic, experienced SEO Accounts Manager to join the team, work hard with the team and play a vital role in servicing our rapidly expanding client base.
The SEO Accounts Manager is a key client facing role to help plan, develop and manage our clients' digital strategies. You will help to improve our clients’ web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. In addition, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients.
You will be responsible for arranging weekly client meetings and catch-up calls with each client, to ensure that all processes are running smoothly and on time. You will be strategising with and advising clients on best marketing and SEO practices, so experience in SEO is a must. Good organisation and time-management skills are also a must for effective project management.
Reporting directly to Yaser UK’s Managing Consultant, you will assist on a range of SEO marketing activities as required, including:
- Building long-term relationships with clients.
- Investigating and determining clients’ requirements.
- Planning and implementing digital strategies for clients.
- Writing marketing proposals.
- Project managing several tasks and projects.
- Client management.
What we’re looking for
As well as passion, drive, and can-do attitude – we’re looking for the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 2- 3 years experience in Digital marketing for a leading Digital Agency.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques and SEO.
- Comfortable with technical interfaces for SEO research, content building and optimisation.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and Google analytics.
- Proficient in MS Office and web content software.
- Experience working to strict deadlines on several client projects simultaneously.
- Self-driven with initiative, and with the ability to work well independently.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV and a short cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org please.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within two weeks of applying.
Looking forward to speaking with you!