Who are we?
Launched in 2019, we’re a small Digital Agency with a global reach. Yaser.UK specialises in SEO and digital marketing services for clients in Fintech, Retail, Healthcare and Property industries worldwide.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for a full-time (minimum 40 hours per week), enthusiastic, experienced digital copywriter to join the team and play a vital role to service our rapidly expanding client base.
Your key role is to produce optimised on-page content that positively reflects the client’s brand. Reporting directly to YASER.UK’s Managing Consultant, you will assist on a range of SEO marketing activities, as required. And you'll work from our super cool office space in Chingford, Essex.
In this role you will:
- Support the Managing Consultant with SEO marketing tasks.
- Conduct market and competitor research.
- Employ online marketing analytics to gather related SEO information.
- Write creative on-page optimised content aligned with the client brand.
- Update and maintain project plans and reports.
- Contribute to internal marketing and website content for YASER.UK.
- Maintain and build strong client relationships.
What we’re looking for?
As well as passion, drive, and can-do attitude – we’re looking for the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 1- 2 years’ experience in Digital marketing for a leading Digital Agency
- Proven strong written English skills with creative copywriting flair.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques and be comfortable with using technical interfaces for SEO research, content building and content optimisation.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics
- Proficient in MS Office and web content software.
- Understanding of digital marketing principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working to strict deadlines on several client projects simultaneously.
- Self-driven and someone who is not afraid to work in a Startup environment with the Ability to work independently.
Get in touch with